• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Isearch toolbar ?how to remove this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

domstar

Hi.
I have some how acquired one of those damn Internet explorer toolbrs, im guerssing my bro installed sumin dodgy and this was some kind of adware or crap like that. However this one is very annoyinh, firstly it just automaticaly skips the pages you are lloking at saying that they cant be found etc and just forwards you to one of thier search sites etc....and secondly i cant remove the bloody thing, it doesnt seem to exist on my drive. Anyone got any suggestions o how to remove this rather annoying piece of software? Ive tried searching for every filename under the sun, also using taskmanager to see what proccesses were running but it doesnt seem to be there. Also using MSCONFIG it doesnt appear to start up with boot so im guessing it must be bound to the Ie executabel?
Any help would be gear cheers,
DoM

Back