• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just ordered....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

I just ordered from newegg

Mushkin PC3200 222

and

FX 5700 Ultra

cant wait for them to get here..... Im so stoked right now about this.... it will help out my pc greatly, granted the 5700 ultra isnt the top of the line but its a vast improvement from my fx5200 I have now. As for the ram well it speeks for its self, but dont they have bh-6 chips on them.. thought I read it somewhere. Whatca guys think?

Excellent RAM choice, but why didn't you go for a 9800NP for the money you're paying for the FX5700U? It would be a much better choice... if you can, call newegg and get them to cancel that part of the order, then re-order a 9800NP seperately :).

Link to one on newegg as an example is: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-131-406&depa=1

It's only $3 more than the card you ordered, and will perform a lot better.

The RAM does indeed contain Winbond BH-6 chips, and has been doing exceedingly well for forum members who have posted about having it :). Mushkin's site confirms the BH-6 RAM chips on them.

GoldenTiger and agreed with by IMOG :) said:
Excellent RAM choice, but why didn't you go for a 9800NP for the money you're paying for the FX5700U? It would be a much better choice... if you can, call newegg and get them to cancel that part of the order, then re-order a 9800NP seperately :).

Link to one on newegg as an example is: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-131-406&depa=1

It's only $3 more than the card you ordered, and will perform a lot better.

The RAM does indeed contain Winbond BH-6 chips, and has been doing exceedingly well for forum members who have posted about having it :). Mushkin's site confirms the BH-6 RAM chips on them.

Must be pretty high demand for it. I'm not surprised that it costs as much as BH-5 though, the two perform pretty much on par.

Now if Winbond would just make some BH-4 or something...

rcillig said:
wow it just went up $40 since I ordered last nite. I got it for $244

Wow, I snagged it at $243 last week... so a $42 price increase! That's incredible... it's darn good RAM, but that's kind of ridiculous IMO.

im glad I got it last nite I was gonna wait untill tonight but stayed uplate to order it yesterday..... its up too $315 now.... thats 70 or so more than I payed for it.

Must make you feel real good! Just think of the stuff you can buy with the money you just saved.

Back