• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestions Needed!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mynihilism

Alright i purchased a gig stick of pc3200 ram of some no name type and my GA-7VT600 with my 3000+ Barton recognized it fine. Except when i got into XP and tried to run a program it would reboot on me. Switched out the ram to my 512 mushkin and it runs fine.

So i learned my lesson and i need some suggestions on what and were to get a GIG of ram for around $160 that will work with my combo and run fine for gaming.

i don't plan on overclocking this rig, nor would i really be able to because my mobo doesn't have a pci/agp lock.

I'm kinda looking at 1 stick not a set of 512's but if there is a better deal or better quality i'll do it.

So what are you going to do with the extra gig stick? Want to trade something or sell it? I got two sticks of 512.

i shipped it back to the place i bought it from, they are going to give me a refund. Or so they said on the phone, we shall see.

if it falls through and they ship it back to me or exchange it for a different one, i'll give you a good price on it.

Back