• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I can't get my 1.5GB of Mushkin PC3500 L2 over 215FB??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

extremecorvette

Disabled
I can't get my 1.5GB of Mushkin PC3500 L2 over 215FB?? Does the Abit board not like three sticks? Is there any on out there doing 1.5GB of memory? I'm running it at 2.9v with 2-2-2-5, I've also tried 2-2-2-11. HELP:mad:

Well mine took 3.0V to get above 310 so that might be what you need also. 3500 or not its still BH-5. Also remember with 3 sticks you have a better chance of having one that isn't up to par with the others. Try using one at a time and doing full testing on each. You might find one or two that go well above the others.

i bet if u remove 1 or 2 sticks and do a volt mod & give it a good amount of volts u wont have any complaints...BH's love voltage also having more slots filled makes itr harder for the cpu to communicate with more slots...

Woa Woa Woa!!!

Some of the new NF7s dont like 2-2-2-11. (mine for example)

My BH5 wont boot past 403mhz. However softening the timings to (2-2-3-11) allows an OC to 232mhz (DDR3700)

I'd try that b4 you give up. Also try the RAM in different slots.

if you sell one of those sticks, I got dibs.

wait you already sold 2 sticks of that. your selling another?

extremecorvette said:
I can't get my 1.5GB of Mushkin PC3500 L2 over 215FB?? Does the Abit board not like three sticks? Is there any on out there doing 1.5GB of memory? I'm running it at 2.9v with 2-2-2-5, I've also tried 2-2-2-11. HELP:mad:

its obvious that bh5 is NO GOOD, and being the nice guy that i am ill buy them from u.......... LOL j/k test each individually and remember the crazy speeds some of the guys are getting is with 3+ volts. You have some very good and desirable ram, u would be better off getting a new mb than parting with that stuff... goodluck

Back