• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stupid Outlook Express

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neuen

Outlook express for what ever reason is not showing the actual message of my emails just the i have them. Even email of older dates dont work. I dont understand i did i virus and spyware check to make sure it wasnt that. Which it wasn't. If any one has had this problem before PLZ help me. :p

it opens but it makes it look like it keeps loading the message but then never load...

nope just makes it look like the message is loading

Sounds like one of your mail files has become corrupted. Sometimes you can fix this by deleting the folders.dbx file which is located in the same place as your mail files.

In OE, goto

tools > options > maintenance > click on store folder

this tells you the location of your mail files. Navigate to that directory. Close OE and backup folders.dbx, then delete it. Restart OE, see how you go.

our school use Eudora! it seems to be safer than Outlook Express specially many worms and viruses were designed to work on Outlook Express. anyhow I used to use Netscape Messanger on my school's Digital Unix's boxes. that was like 4 years ago!

Back