• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

language question on XP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

miao

Registered
can anyone tell me how to change the language of the XP OS... my aunt's XP is in spanish and she wants to change it to english.. is there some sort of language pack that you have to download?

miao said:
can anyone tell me how to change the language of the XP OS... my aunt's XP is in spanish and she wants to change it to english.. is there some sort of language pack that you have to download?

Go into the Control Panel, then into Regional and Language Options. From within there you can change the language. Good luck!

Matt

tried that already and it doesn´t seem to work... after i restart it´s still spanish.... do i have to download something?

miao said:
tried that already and it doesn´t seem to work... after i restart it´s still spanish.... do i have to download something?

Nope, you do not. That should work. Make sure you hit apply and ok, not just "X" out the window. You may need to put your windows xp cd in to be able to do it.

Matt

Back