• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newer ch5 oc'ing better

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CH5 can't handle high voltage as much as BH5. I've seen posts where the CH5 runs fine @ 3.3v for a while, then all of a sudden wouldn't boot, dead ram... It's because of the die shrink.

twinmoss/ alot of the boutique stuff like mushkin ocz etc. but im gonna just look for a run of the mill stick like twinmoss or kingston and see how it runs... and actually i dont buy that nuch ram, i just like testing out new and different varieties of ram. (thats how i found out about komusa"s adata hyperram). once ive tested it ,i usually sell it to one of the members at a good discount to recoup my money.

i dunno what chips mine are but they are dw45 or something like that from kingston i have 2x512 hyperx interesting enuff im running 220x10 @ 2.9 volts ?

gosh that sounds like u got some bh5 or maybe some of the newer faster ch5 stuff. alot of times kingstons will put a blank on top of the memory with their name..

hrm... in intriguing right now running up to 230 3.2 i havent tried mroe yet

Back