• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston kvr333. Experiences?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaWiper

Image Compare Man
Have any of you guys tried to oc with kvr333? How high did you get and what timings? I'm just curious.
I couldn't get higher than 190 at 8-4-4-3 with 2,7v. I have seen reviews where they claim 200+. Any experiences out there?

My 512mb stick of KVR333 hits 200 easily at 2.5 CAS and Ultra performance settings (I don't have direct access to timings, so I couldn't tell yah). Been stable for two months. Oh, I'm also feeding it 2.7v

Wow! Meaning that I've gotten some lousy sticks or that my mobo sucks *** big time?

Still you should be able to get higher than that. I didn't get good chips (chips are blank) and when I set it on auto I got up to like 215 FSB might go higher but am limited by my temps.

Hmmm. could it be my mobo? Hasn't got the ultra 400 chipset...doublecrap!

look at your sticks, if they say winbond bh-6 or are rebranded as kingston and the part number ends with a dw6 then you have bh6s, and if you do and cant get up to 200 at even loose timings, i would blame the motherboard

Here's what I can get off the sticks:
V63495
0330 p1
D320DI1R-6

Any Ideas?

Back