• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this a good 3dmark score?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
did you turn off AA/AF and turn down the driver settings to high performance...and if you dont have radlinker...download it...not the version that comes with the Omega drivers...then turn down DX and Open to the lowest settings...

Also, if you have anything running in your start up...disable them before running 3d marks...start, run, msconfig, start up...uncheck everything...reboot...let system load and sit for a few minutes...run 3d marks...

Also...defragging your HD and then rebooting is good for a few points...

One more thing...4.3 for DX 9...

3d2k3 is very much video card related (unlike 3d2k1, which is very overal system related). Those scores are right in line with where a 9600XT system should be. Sniper's score is with a 9800pro (from his sig). And like I said, 3D2003 is very much influenced by video card, not by system.

Your 3Dmark03 score is low. I score 5493 with default settings, 166 X 11 with 2-2-2-6 memory timings. If I OC, I can get 5949.
LoL - Keep in mind that you're benching with a 9800 Pro, while he's benching with a 9600 XT.

Your scores look fine. :) 3DMark2001 will also, like tyson said, give you a better measure of overall system performance.

Back