• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hyperam or samsung?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mobyj

Registered
With a p4 3.0 and a asus p4p800 deluxe,what ram would be better in the pc3700 range-hyperam or samsung??Not sure if I'm going to overclock or not so I think that the pc3700 would be good both ways"Yes"!! SO what ram IS better?

Last edited:
what do you mean i know what it will run!!

mobyj said:
what do you mean i know what it will run!!

we know from its specs that samsung will do pc3700 up to around pc4000.
with the hyperram having no experience i know it will run pc3700 but at what cas, and what is the overcloking ability? now i like komusa and i think if u buy from them the pc3700 probably will be good. actually i hope u do buy it cause im intetrested on how well it runs and overclocks...

i just bought a gig of the hyperram 4200 dual channel kit from them. But i chose to ADATA option and no heatspreaders. Read somewhere it overclocks great.

situman said:
i just bought a gig of the hyperram 4200 dual channel kit from them. But i chose to ADATA option and no heatspreaders. Read somewhere it overclocks great.

let me know how well it oc's

flapperhead said:

let me know how well it oc's

Yeah me too, since my 2x512 PC4200 Adata sticks suck balls and give me 4500mb/s in Sandra @ 250fsb on my 2.4C....

POS:mad:

Back