• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LP B drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

where do I check to updated drivers for my LP NFII Ultra Rev. B board.. I mean the DFI site hasnt updated drivers for many months... is there a way to check to see if my drivers are up to date? I mean as often as nvidia releases drivers there has to be new ones, the same drivers on the DFI site are the ones that came oc the cd with the board. I guess what im asking is where is the best place to look?

also what is the best bios version im testing 12-31 now.

ty
rcillig

Yea i'm using the nvidia drivers right now too, works great.

ok where I get confused on the nividia site is do I get the Platform/nFroce Drivers/Unified Driver or the Platform/nFroce Drivers/Nvidia System Utility .......

You want the unified driver. as for beta bioses, try this site http://www.dfi-street.com/bios.html. I use the 1/21 bios and have had no problems. And if you look at my sig, you can see that our setups are very similar. And just a question, why are using the SB Live card, when the soundstorm sound is incredible?

actually i am using soundstorm... I had been using the SB Live card but changed to the onboard awhile back.. just havnt took it out yet. Guess Ill fix my sig and also are systems are real close I even got a Hauppauge tv card also

Back