• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hardcorecooling.us <-- *******s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

bought ram off them earlier this year, they promised it would be 2-2-2-6 winbond bh-5, i got it and it ran stock at 2-4-4-6 and i didnt' open it because i didnt' want to void the warrenty. i called them up and yelled and yelled, and they basically told me to go **** myself. i got it to run at 2-2-2-11, but it took 2.65v i decided to open up the heatspreaders today and found some nice perty bh-6, what *******s, they rip you off so much

leave them feedback at www.resellerratings.com

Then call them up and tell them that they sent you the wrong ram because you opened it and ask them to replace it with the right stuff. Be calm on the phone. Good luck :D

And this should be in vendor discussion.

whoops, sorry, but i tried to calm before i tried the screaming, nothing worked, and i already did reseller ratings

Yes staying calm usually gets better results than raising hell. Only after you get bad service when being nice does yelling help sometimes. This should probably be in vendor discussion as well but BH-6 isn't that bad imo.

hey guy ,how much did u get 2x256 or 2x512? and how much did it cost u. i saw that bh5 bs on pricewatch and couldnt find it in their memory selection. so ifigured it was bogus. i dont blame u for getting mad cause they promised bh5, however if u didnt pay much, u still may have a diamond in the rough cause even the bh6
stuff from mushkin is costing a fortune. secondly ,if it isnt difficult, consider a vdimm mod, for ur board cause the bh6 will go as fast as u need if u can feed them the volts. secondly if all else fails u can most definitely sell the memory here cause bh6 is very desirable, not as much as bh5 but still very desirable. once again i understand ur anger at being misled, they are wrong. but thankgod at least u have some quality chips and that gives u some alternatives.. keep in touch im inteested how this turns out... flapperhead

Best you could do is leave feedback on reseller and call em up again but be polite at first. If you dont get anywhere being nice, then raise some hell.

You took off the heatspreader so they aint gonna take it back......nor do they have to. You got BH-6 so stop complaining. It runs as good as bh-5......if not better in some cases

Steve

Check your receipt, I just ran across an earlier purchase from them and I don't really recall when/or if they have sold BH5. Mine were CH-5 and thats all I've seen from them. Your receipt should clearly state what you bought, my guess is that you MIGHT have misunderstood and THOUGHT you were buying BH5 when the web page actually said CH5.

Back