• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x dlx 2.0 over 200fsb problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My board only do 203MHz. It's not a CPU issue, it caused by the board. This Asus board could not handle high FBS by default because the voltage of the chipset. A VDD mode is necessary.

Higher FSB speeds made EASY!

You need access to your CHIP Voltage, to get higher FSB speeds. I have a way to raise it without any modding. All you have to do is download and install the Uber Bios version. Here is a link.

For all A7N8X and E and Deluxe mobo's.
I now can increase my CHIP Voltage from 1.6 to 1.9v. But you should get a vga heatsink and fan, for your Northbridge and Southbridge.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/michael.mcclay/

Trust me, the Uber BOIS doesn't work. It does have a option for chipset voltage, but it actually change nothing. I have 1004 Uber BOIS myself.

try to relax your memory timing to 11-4-4-3T set the memory to by spd give your memory some extra volt and try again

the uber bios does not work in the chip set voltage ......it adds a little for the memory tho ;)

take youre northbridge castle off......and replace that glup they put on with some as3 .....

it worked for me i was stuck at 200 when i did this i was in the 207 to 210 fsb range so simple to do and free !!!

Back