• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Komusa screwed up my order

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scryber

Registered
I ordered 2 x 512 and they sent 2 x 256...

I'm waiting on hearing back about an RMA (what a pain) but now I'm without any pc3200 for the system I was going to build.

I just need something temporary, no overclocking. Doesn't even need to be dual channel, one stick will do for now. I just need to put the system together and start installing software.

The only PC3200 I see advertised this week is Centon at Circuit City. I suppose price isn't really important since I plan to return it once I get the correct RAM. Are any of the major stores better/worse about returning memory?

My yet-to-be-built system: 2.8c with AI7.

sorry to hear that.. mistakes unfortunately happen. they have always treated me well, so hopefully they can straighten it out for u quickly...

SK8 said:
this should be under vendor disputes....
Sorry, I probably should have titled the post "I need PC3200 quick (but only temporarily)"

or probably better: "Which stores allow you to return RAM?"

you might have thought u ordered 2x512 but i actually caught my self lookin at the 2x256 set after awhile when i meant to be lookin at 2x512...i dont kno what it wus i didnt realize how it happend but it did....mind plays alot of tricks on you..lol...

Sophisticated said:
you might have thought u ordered 2x512 but i actually caught my self lookin at the 2x256 set after awhile when i meant to be lookin at 2x512...i dont kno what it wus i didnt realize how it happend but it did....mind plays alot of tricks on you..lol...
Nah, my invoice (and the price I paid) clearly say 2x512. Anyway we'll see how quickly they respond.

Now it's off to Circuit City to see what their return policy is...

Komusa sucks, my 2x512 PC4200 sticks arent working how they are supposed to, and all the tech support tells me is to check my BIOS settings and to call up overclockers.com to to have them explain to me how to overclock.....

wtf? dumbass

Back