• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please help me i need memory to buy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

makos_pamin

Registered
hello everybody
I have an asus p4c800e-deluxe, p4 2,6c(in two days a p4 2,8c) with KINGSTON 2x256 MB DDR 400 CL3(KVR400X64C3A/256) .
I want to change my ram.
I was thinking about kingston hyperx pc3500 but it is not able to run at CAS 2 with this motherboard.

Can anyone propose me a good ram wich can oc with settings 2 2 2 6 8 ?

I saw at Mushkin’s site there are many models(with bh5 bh6 and more misunderstandable things like that). please tell me which model should i buy. if you suggest me muskin.
And something else..If it has error correction code will it be much better for oc??i'm asking this because it will have no errors so no blue screens and things like that when oced.am i right?
Finaly, what i want.. is to tell me exactly what to ask at the store, so that I can buy it.
thanks

mushkin is great, specificly the lvl2.

but it went from 230$ a week ago to 315.

if moneys no object and you dont mind paying a 100$ premium just because its rare and going to be discontinued. thats the ram for you.

if you dont feel like paying 300$ for 200$ ram. then its alot more cloudy of which is good.

Back