• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7VAXP mobo prob (I suspect)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUBBLE

Anyone got random stuck with this mobo? Well i beleive to think this is a prob with the mobo cause I cahnged everyhting expect for the mobo. (hhmm....Ecpect for the hard disk and the dvd rom) So this getting stuck prob happen on random times so canot give specfic times. This not due to heat anyway. Anyone have any idea about this problem?

Please be a bit more specific about the problem, ie what is happening and possibly include your main BIOS settings. One thing to look at though is the Capacitors on the mobo, make sure they are not swolen or leaking.
Hood

oki Hood what exactly hapenning is it getting stuck and can't move the mouse and it won't respond to the kyb iether. This is not happenning in specific times as I mention earlier. Yeasterday I updated it to the F14 bios after that it didn't get stuck when I took it to my office. But before that when it is in my ome it is getting stuck in random times. Sometimes u can play games for hours times and when you come to the desktop and started browsing internet then it get stuck. This is bit annoying to me now cause I've given this mobo to a friend and now he is facing this prob. Only problem I can remeber is that when i fixing the mobo to the case one screw driver has been stuck in there and later i've found it. but I didn't see any mobo damages in there. So what could be the reson. I did the me test and it gives me 2 errors in the memory but of course it can be ignored cause in my mem chip also it gives the same mem error but that mem works great for me. Hope this info is enough to you.
* I've not overclocked my processor and the bios settings are set to normal condtion settings.

Back