• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any Via KT880 boards out yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

7keys

Has anyone seen a review of one of these boards based on this chipset?

I have seen the review based on the reference board.

hardocp.com,tomshardware.com and anandtech.com should help ya out.all of them have reviews on that chipset.

mrneed said:
hardocp.com,tomshardware.com and anandtech.com should help ya out.all of them have reviews on that chipset.

I’ve read the chipset reviews, I want to see reviews on production boards.

As far as I know, there are a few manufacturers that have their KT880 boards listed on their sites (Abit, Asus, and Soltek are the ones that come to mind.) However, there arent any actual production boards that are yet available on the US market, so I dont think there will be any actual reviews until boards actually begin to hit the retail markets

You might want to try looking on Japanese or other Asian hardware sites and see if they have any reviews. The Asian market tends to get products before the US market, so the KT880 might already be out over there and reviewed.

Back