• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Latency Problems!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
biostar m7ncd pro nforce 2 ultra
gig hyperx PC4000 kingston
2500+athlon
9800xt
Just dont really fully understand how it should be set. People tell me it has to be different depending on the fsb speed?

ok heres my problem = i have brand new barton 2500+, also have biostar m7ncd-pro, when i hit about 200 fsb during gameplay it hard freezes and the speakers make a recordskipping noise and i have to reboot, my voltage is at 1.8 ram voltage is at 2.6, and i have no problems with my radeon, im just trying to find out why i get this annoying freeze, i know my cpu can take the speed cause i had it on other board and it ran fine, i know my current board is crap but im trying to explore every other option before i replace, im also new to memory timings . Maybe i have some setting wrong that is being overlooked, just need some help, aim me if u want Twitch579 or yahoo stateside_collective, thanks

Back