• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I very much need help...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

johan851

Insatiably Malcontent, Senior Member
Came home from work today to find my computer completely shut off - nothing running but the water pump. That seemed kinda weird to me, so I looked over it and didn't see anything. Checked my water levels, checked for leaks, and couldn't find any leaks at all. The water level hadn't changed at all. The red status light on my NF7-S was still on, so I went ahead and tried to boot it - nothing. Switched off the power supply, let it sit until the light went back off, then brought the power supply back on to test it again - still nothing. Plugged in the PC speaker, and I found that it was giving me a two tone siren (12. A two-tone siren, generally caused by overheating or out of specification voltages). That seemed strange. All my waterblocks were seated properly, but I took off my waterblock and remounted it. There doesn't seem to be any physical damage or anything obvious on the processor. Since then I've taken out the RAM, IDE cables, video card, basically everything but the power cords and the processor. Still getting a two-tone siren. The PSU works fine, I tested it independently. I've also tried clearing the CMOS numerous times, and still nothing.

I feel scared. :(

Any ideas??

*Edit* Removing battery, leaving it, and putting it back in does nothing.

Last edited:
I know I had an isue something liek that but I tried this trick up fourcing the thermal sensor under the CPU up altitle so that it makes contact when you put the processor back and it that seems to have helpped, that is the only thing I can think of off hand I hope it works for yea

Back