• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i had BH-5 and didnt even no it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

yep last ngt i took the heatspreaders off my corsair XMS pc3200
i have had them since dec but i never new,they are at 11-2-2-2 2x256 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-145-415&depa=1 they probly arent bh-5 but if u havent had any luck it wouldnt be a bad move. also is 3.0 V ok at that also should i try diff timings with my AN7. this will realy help my mobile crank. and if i can find a good deal on a gig they might hit the classifides

Nice find! Its always fun to find a little hidden gem and yes 3.0V is fine. I keep my BH-5 at 3.3V normal. A heatspreader doesn't hurt at that volts though.

Hahahah, me too!

I just came back on these forums hearing all this talk about the BH-5. I decided to take a peek under the heatspreaders of my Corsair 3500, and what do you know...

Winbond
331WF
W942508BH-5

Now I'm going to have to do a v-mod and pump some mad volts through those puppies.

Back