• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just got my mushkin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

I just got my Mushkin 222 special that I ordered the day before the price hike but whats with the color of the heat sinks.... I got purple ones and they dont match my Lanparty Board at all, thought they were gonna be black heatsinks... grrrr ohwell I still got some great ram now time to see what my system can do.

oh also anyone know why the last few days the email update from posts stoped working?

late
rcillig

Mine are silver =/ Also I have 2x256. I don't know if having 2x512 will have a different color or what. But heck, I'd take purple over my silver ones!(black would be tight though!!)

No idea about the last comment you made. But good luck with those buggers. Remember 3.3v on those bad boys!! (I'd also update your bios to the 1/31 or 1/27? beta that is on the DFI Street web addy, probably get better results. Don't remember what the date on it is.....)

Back