• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte K8N Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hope so, i just ordered one from newegg($116, lowest price on the net), the only problem ive heard about for it was the raid controllers, and its not a big deal, just a little difficult to set up. other than that, 4/5 stars from newegg, pretty good compared to that of the Chaintech ZNF received 4/5, and its supposed to be the best.

Yeah, I had it, was pretty good

but I kinda messed it up, so nopw I have the Abit KV8-MAX3

I just picked one up myself. Only played with it a little. Using a 3200+ with an LS at 2.7g. The mods are very easy. single wire mod for vdimm on the back of the board and a 50K vr for vcore. So far it seems like a good board

yeah how do you get the ram to run out of sync on it it does not support it in the bios

I'm not running it out of sink, I'm using 3.6v on the ram. Also it does support multipliers in the bios. The only one I've tried is 6/5 which is the 166 setting

Back