• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

no multipliers on biostar m2ncg??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sappo

Ive got a biostar m2ncg 400 and i cant seem to adjust anything in the bios. I read up on the reviews and they cliam they were able to adjust volts and multipliers. I've tried using all 3 bios that are posted on biostar's site. What's wrong?

Ive tried using all 3 bios on the homepage here. A hexus.net screenshot here says it should be on the memory timing/fsb adjustment pages. but it's not there.

That looks like the same Award BIOS on my 3 Shuttle nForce2 boards. The voltages and multis are found in a separate section of the BIOS from the memory and FSB settings. On mine those settings are found under the "Advanced Chipset Features" while the multis and voltages are found in the aforementioned "CPU Ratio\Voltage Control" section. If you don't have that option you maybe out of luck without modding your CPU.

Good Luck!

Regards, Balrog

Back