• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Booting from powered down state...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tacoman667

Everytime I power up from being off for a while I run into some issues and always the same ones. Most of the time I will drop connection through the nforce lan port. Changing or re-entering the MAC address does not help this at all. Sometimes Windows will load extremely slow or freeze up while loading. I am using the 1/31 BIOS. Anyone heard of this issue before and how the heck I can fix it?

Tacoman667, I don't know what "cold boot" or "warm boot" means but maybe this THREAD will shift you in the right direction.

-SynapticBliss

have you tried a different bios? Can you recreate the problem? I am using the same bios and have never had that problem

I used the 1/21 BIOS with the same issue. It it intermittent yet same issues and happens 4 out of 5 times when booting the computer up when it was powered down for a while.

Back