• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Guaranteed speeds with mobile barton

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iDunnolio

Registered
Hello, i am thinking about buying a mobile barton and i was wondering the guaranteed speed i can get with a mobile barton 2400/2500/2600 with a SLK900, vantec tornado, a nf7-s, and a fat 550 watt power supply?

guaranteed speed meaning the speed i am guaranteed to get if i overclock it. please base this on the newer steppings because i am going to buy it on newegg.

thanks

you really cant guaranteed a overclock , each chip is dif. each setup is dif . basicly you can get a ave

id say the 2500 is the best bet , and the ave is 2.5ghz to 2.8Ghz some have got more ive seen two at 3Ghz and one a 3.2Ghz

That is correct. but if you get a 2500+ you increase your chances for getting a higher overclock by a large margin

The only thing that is guaranteed , is that the chip you buy will run the speed its rated at. if it dont run that speed you can take it back or RMA it for another chip

but if it does then you can clock it , and another thing to is dont RMA or take the chip back just becasue it doesnt oc good

Back