• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how good is ocz 3700 rev 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gregs45s

Registered
Ive read lots of reviews on the pc3700 gold rev 2 memory, and how it will clock to over 500mhz. Is it really that good? Im currently running 251 fsb on a 2.6c, and 5:4 on cheap pc 3200. Would it be a good move?

Read the review before, but cant find a seller, though. Ok so Im lazy. I tried excaliber and newegg to no avail. Did a search on google and got lots of reviews. The OCZ isnt real expensive either, but Im open.

i think the ocz is VERY GOOD memory, however in my opinion expensive is a relative term. for me 270.00 bux is alot when there is an alternative, for probably 75.00 to 100.00 cheaper. im sure if u check out pricewatch u can find some

Has anyone found a retailer stocking the Samsung PC3700? It looks like it is one of those deals where the test sites get the products about 2 months before it hits the shelves. I know Komusa has some PC3700 with Samsung chips, but they've had these way before any of the reviews came out and I think these are just PC3200 chips, tested to run at PC3700 speeds with some Heat Spreaders added for looks. Post a link if you find it somewhere.

Back