• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are they going to come out with a 3000 or 3200 Mobile??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The 2800 is coming out here soon , but i seen that its going to be a 1.65V one , so it wont OC like the current ones are , So if thats so then the 3000 and 3200 will probly be the same

Cyrix_2k said:
I thought they were discontinuing the mobiles? :confused:

i cant really see that at all.
Hammer production is so low...
And why would a company discontinue a product that has no real replacement

why do you bother? they're all the same. 3000+ would be still the same core with extra voltage, its basically a fractory overclocked chip.

Look at 2800+ mobiles, they're running at 1.65v LOL

If there is a 3000+ mobile that can tuns at <1.5v then that would be a new king.

MameXP said:
why do you bother? they're all the same. 3000+ would be still the same core with extra voltage, its basically a fractory overclocked chip.

Look at 2800+ mobiles, they're running at 1.65v LOL

If there is a 3000+ mobile that can tuns at <1.5v then that would be a new king.

That's what I was thinking. I think the 2500+ are at 1.45v so if they came out with the 3000 or 3200 at 1.45-1.5v it would be a great chip

Back