• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My M2600+ results.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ou_phidelt

I am not done yet but so far I am at 215x12. I know it will go higher. My proble right now is cooling. I have really bad case flow/lack of fans. I need to extend my PSU cables but I have not been able to locate the 4-pin one. I also need some rounded cables. My temps are pretty high at 45 during normal use. My timings are 2-2-2-11.
Considering this is my first time building a system and overclocking I am pretty satisfied so far.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Well done. Make sure it's stable, what are your case temperatures. Put PSU brand in sig.

It was the only thing that wasnt stripped out of the case. I wanted to upgrade it but I ran out of money. I have been suprised that it is doing so well. I hope it keeps on kicking.

The true test is Prime 95. You need to stress your rig for stability. If you get an error, it is unstable. I can do 200 X 12.5 with stability. I am still testing to see if I can reach 2.6 Ghz. I did reach 2.633 one time but I corrupted my registry...lol. I did recover my OS but it was a pain in the AZZ.

i haven't had a problem with my turbolink 420, from what i heard, they are downgraded antec 430s, but im not 100% sure on that. im running mine on my dualie in my sig and my voltages are rock solid within +-5%

Back