• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HeY GuYs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FeD

Whazzzaaa!!!!

Just saying whats up guys...my first time here at OC. I have lil experience with comp hardware but im really getting into it....my first system is on my sig and im working on two more....Im buying an ABIT NF7-S or a Gigabyte GA-7VAXP and also i want a FX-53 rig...I know gigabyte is not very popular for overclockers but ive read some good/bad reviews on them and i like the layout of the board alot....Let me know what you guys think...L8r

~FeD~

Attachments

• my_mobo.jpg
    my_mobo.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 169
The VAXP was a great board for it's time, but its time has past. Get the NF7-S it's an awsome overclocker with great 3rd party backing. If you want features over overclocking ability at a good price then get the Gigabyte.

Personally I'd stick with giga-byte...

Im *now* on my 3rd (soon) NF7-S 2.0

God I hope that THIS one dosnt die like the others.....

Kbird said:
These kind of post scare me :eek: :eek:

Good luck and isnt the saying third ones a charm, something like that I think:)

Oh....I forgot to mention that this is the 3rd.....in 2 MONTHS:mad:

grrrrrr.....

Buy the giga

The Big One said:
ABIT rullz , pick NF-S REV 2
gigabait is a bad OC

.....I think you failed to see my logic.... who cares if it dosnt OC as far.. atleast it wont randomly die on you..

Do YOU want to keep goin thru with RMAs? Im already on #3 and I got my 1st Nf7 in Late Jan.

Back