• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S owners, quick question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ou_phidelt

I have managed to lose my manual. I am having trouble booting of a CD. If there a particular key you need to hit? I can see it looking for the CD on the screen, do I need to hit a certian key while it says this?

Thanks.

usally the any key ;)...

You did change the boot order in the bios to boot from the CD before the HHD correct?

Then I must be doing something wrong with Nero. I downloaded Mandrake 10. I came in with a rar icon on the file. I used the demo version of Nero using burn as image. Thats where I am at right now.

Oh and I click on it in My Computer and select install it says I need to reboot. It will reboot it in there.

I feel like an idiot. I have done this before on other systems using other burning software with other versions of linux . I dont know why this is giving me such a hard time.

hm,... I already hat problems with bootable cd`s and nero, images dont work every time, try to create a bootable cd yourself

Back