• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my mobile 2500+ jus came in

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neop

AXMH2500FQQ4C IQYHA 0347RPMW
brown color

gd bad? or like opening a box of chocolates?

btw izzit all mobile are brown in color? izzit pcb?

Pro'lly a pretty good stepping.

Substrate colour doesn't really matter. Hell, I remember when you could get purple ones in Japan :)

Most 2500+ mobiles will do about 2500 Mhz at about 1.8 Vcore. Get some good cooling and crank it up.

Oni said:
Pro'lly a pretty good stepping.

Substrate colour doesn't really matter. Hell, I remember when you could get purple ones in Japan :)

Most 2500+ mobiles will do about 2500 Mhz at about 1.8 Vcore. Get some good cooling and crank it up.

Hmm.. I have a green week 47, and a brown week 50. The 47 does a lot better. DIE BROWN ONES!! DIE!!!

:p Odd that a week 50 Aqxea does worse than a week 47. This thing doesnt even wanna let me pass 218fsb. :mad: POS. Thank god I'll be getting a mobile soon.

there's a thread somewhere that shows all the steppings and how high those chips were able to overclock. anyways, good purchase. have fun with the overclock!

i m now still using the 2800+ engineering sample, bought some eheim tubings jus now, still kinda lazy to dismantle the wc stuff

Back