• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help finding good ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spydeymon

Hi can anyone please tell me some good bh-5 or bh-6 ram i dont knwo what that means but everyone is calling there ram like that so i guess it has to be good. :)
And a place where i can but all i want is like 2x256 or 1x512
but the cheaper the better i dont have to much money to spend :) and im in canada so a canadian site would be better but if its a u.s site it will do :)
thanks to anyone who replys :)

If you want BH5 or BH6, you are gonna pay top dollar for it, most likely ... it's just about (if not already there) the most expensive ram type for its rated speeds.

PerlAddict said:
If you want BH5 or BH6, you are gonna pay top dollar for it, most likely ... it's just about (if not already there) the most expensive ram type for its rated speeds.

Exactly.:D

Ok i just read that bh-6 ram needs more vcore since i wont be doing any vmods to my board since i cant solder if my life depended on it. my max vdimm on my mobo is 2.9 if im not mistaken so whats the best ram for me to buy?

You can either go for bh5 or ch5, ch5 is about half the cost of bh5 but won't be able to run as tight timing, only 2-3-2-5 instead of 2-2-2-5.

Back