• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta ILSR AMD XP+2600 Overclocking problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blueflame

I've tried to overclock my AMD XP+2600 Barton 166MHz FSB processor on my MSI Delta-ILSR Mainboard, but already at just 167Mhz FSB, it crashes I have only pushed the CPU FSB, to overclock, don't know that much about overclocking, but I've overclock my earlyer KT3 Ultra 2-C with AMD XP+2400, that went fine, but this I just cant get to run higher the standard 166Mhz FSB. Anyone how can help me? I've run a Becnhmark test, and everything runs fine, but it tells me that my processor i slower the my RAM og HD, so I would like to push the CPU a little bit, to improve performance.

Thanks to those how can help me out :)

It may be locked most all CPUs made after week 39 (0339)on the chip is locked. Try lowering the multiplier to 11 and start raising FSB that is if your CPU was made before week 39. Also what is your ram and the rails on your PSU?

So that means that my CPU may be block and can't be overclocked? My Ram is TwinMos PC2700

Back