• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need Aopen AK89 information...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amdking

I just noticed this board this evening. Ive read 2 reviews on it yet have not been able to find any user feedback on ocforums.com or xtremesystems.org

To me, this board looks fabulous, the reviews say nothing but good about it...One review got the board to 252mhz FSB with complete ease

It advertises as having a AGP/PCI lock, AGP Im pretty sure, PCI not sure the bios has the AGP adjustable 1 step mhz but not sure if PCI will change dynamicaly with the PCI.
Downside is tho VDIMM maxes at 2.8v =( ... no chipset voltage adjustment maybe a good thing since on some mobos thats killing the CPU.
it maxes at 255mhz FSB in bios but can use that FSB utility that everyone uses to get more out of it.

So, comparing what Ive read so far which is nothing but good about it. I think it may be a very capable overclockers board.

Has anyone had experience with this board yet? or wanna order one and try it out...Im just waiting for more feedback from actual users of this board till I jump on it.

Anyhow...yeah =) Thanks

Back