• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thinking of buying a 2500 M+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gargy10

Registered
i am thinking of buying a Barton 2500 + M

here is the stepping for this paticular chip

AXMH2500FQQ4C T831175L30360
IQZFA0349RPMW

can you guys tell me how this will overclock or if any of you guys had any paticular dealings with this steppings thanks

Id wait abit i been seeing in some people in europe are getting 2400-m with 1.35vcore and they seem to clock up to 2600 with like 1.7vcore id wait a few more weeks and see if they come to northamerica

i got a IQYHA 0348RPMW

from experience and reading the huge thread i think that the 0348-49 are hitting 2.5 @1.9ish which is good but other stepping have been gettin better results. just my opinion.

Mine does the same

2.4 1.75v stable
2.5 1.95v stable

2.6 prob possible , but need like 2.--v to get there and im on air so it overheats.

lol u guys are great

yeah i am very excited about getting this chip i don't want a high oc i just want a good oc :D

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!
and the sickness ... :eek:

If you are just wanting a decent overclock and not looking to push the outer-limits of what a chip can do, most of the mobiles will do fine for you, then. It's a steal anyway you look at it when you can get 2.2Ghz out of a chip that's rated to run at 1.8Ghz for the low cost these mobiles go for.

hehe well my barton right now can 2.2 at 1.85 voltages pushing 45 in degree idle and 53 load which is kind of high considering the insane cooling setup i have ( slk 900 -a with a delta fan on a reobus ) and like 5 case fans anyways i am wanting to just at 2300 or above with this chip I am not a insane overclocker with Amd , My p4 system is for my ocing needs :D ( i love prometia mach2s)

Back