• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with HPX 3000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jimmy53

When I try to run it at 181 (362 DDR) the clock rate goes down to 302. This is odd. Both chips do it individually. Tried voltages and timings. Almost irrelevent though as both these chips are supposed to run 370 @ 2-2-2.

I thought that since both of them do this, it may be the motherboard. It doesn't make sense that they both do this on there own.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Is your memory speed set to Auto? Trying setting it to 1:1 (or 6:6... not sure what it is on the NF7).

It sounds like the NF7 is reading the SPD timings, which are programmed for 166mhz operation. That would correspond to what the memory is running at - about 150mhz when the FSB is at 180.

ROCK! That did it. It's at home right now crunching at stock speeds. I didn't have any time to play with it before I left the crib this morning. I will know if it can be run at rated speed by this evening. Thanks again Shade.

Back