• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to do w/ my Samsung...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tatuya

Well I ran memtest86 and I got 10k errors in one run, what should I do to get rid of these, perhaps lower timings (even though they are 2.5-3-3-3-8) or perhaps buy some BH-6 and blow this ****ing **** up? I think it is this which causes me to fail prime95 every 2 hrs-ish

O yes, never ever buy from www.buyaib.com.

EVER

ADDED: vdimm is at 2.8 v from the stock 2.6.

Way too damn late and the site is notorious for being crap.

*Note* I bought this ram in jan. so i was a newbie to the extreme but i built my first comp. Now I know a whole lot more.

Full of rage, I think I'll blow it up or something.

I cant seem to find ANY support of samsung's for RAM of any type on the website. If this continues on I'm going to sell the one stick on ebay, and blow up the other one and get me some of that kigston stuff on sale.

Why would you take it off your just going to void your warranty.

Find Samsung Tech Support number, call em up and tell em you wanna RMA your RAM sticks, its not that hard dude....

Dude, they don't have tech support for RAM since I called and they had nothing of the sort there or on their website. And the heatspreaders were added by me, not the company, for aesthetic value.

Back