• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question Getting New Processor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DooLocsta

I don't guess I can say that I am new to the overclocking game but I have been out of it for a while. The last overclock I did which is still going strong is a PIII 600 @ 800 stable for more than 3 years I guess that it works. Anyway that is my standby computer right now I am running a 2200+ on a NF7-S Rev 2.0 with decent ram and was reading here and there and everywhere thinking about getting a new processor and decided to go for a the 2600 XP-M my question to you guru overclockers is which stepping to get, I can get one of these 2 garanteed so in your alls opinion which do I get.

AXMG2600FQQ4C-IQYHA:0348TPMW
OR
AXMG2600FQQ4C-IQYHA:0348XPMW

I don't know what the difference is and want to know which one to get that may be better for oc'ing I think they will both do fine but I just want some kind of clarification.

Thanks

Back