• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help With Corsair

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You will probably get CH-5 from a store, as the BH line has been discontinued. If the sticks you get are 1.1, then its BH-5 or BH-6 depending on the model. There is a link somewhere that shows what revision has what chips, but I lost it during an OS reinstall.

And also, please do not use all caps, as online this implies you are shouting.

if you really need bh6, i just put my 512 stick of corsair on ebay it's 1.1 which is bh6, check it out. it was only used for about 6 months in my moms work cpu and was always run stock. i did test it out a 2-2-2-6 at 240fsb, it took about 3.2v though but it was rock stable. just to confirm it's bh6. but it's in great condition.

What about 3200LLPT?also, please suggest me some bh-5.
newegg ran out of level 2 3500 and 3200 256mb sticks
disk11 sorry for CAPS:D
magnummafia i will think about your ram
thanks

Same one which is in rig.NF7-SL (v2.1), barton 2500+ AQXEA
420 w enlight 3.3v modded
plan to mod abit with vdimm and booster mod

just to let you know bh6 will run great but it needs volts to perform, i tested my stick of corsair in a dfi infinity board and an ai7, both boards took 3.2v to make run stable at 240fsb. but it was rock solid.

I will plan to do alternative vdimm mod (3.3v) with vtt and vdd booster mod.Voltages is not problem.I can go with 3.7 maybe further but it`s too risky:eek:
so please tell me what about 512 mb xms pro 3200C2?
It seems to be bh-6, maybe ch-5 according to latency.
your opinion,please

If the site says its stock latencies are 2-2-2-6 then its BH-6. I'd bet dimes to dollars that its 2-3-2-6 which is CH-5.

If you are willing to feed it a ton of volts, newer CH-5 can do 2-2-2-5 @ 250 fsb with 3.4 volts or more.

Guys, I finally bought 256 mb 3200c2 v1.1,and, yes they are BH-5(i`ve looked under the heatspreader):D :D
I`m so happy, my mission is complete.
Next misssion is to buy another 256 mb stick which is BH-5.:p
Can someone suggest me where to buy that stick?
When my mobo returns from rma, I`ll do vdimm 3.3 v and post some results.Men, I`m so happy :) :) :)

wow, nice luck, just google and you will see tons of bh5 256mb sticks selling in USA retailers, bh5 only became hard to found when you try to look for 512mb per stick instead of 256.

Back