• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7v333 any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

Is the a7v333 any good, its not for overclocking really.
It for a pc I am building to sell.

Thanks.

I kinda need some background this board please.
Tell me your expierence or knowledge of this board.

Cant say as a personal experience, But every Asus I own or have owned has been a top notch trouble free machine. I have a P2B ver 1.02, That has been thru heck and back and refuses to die. And Asus always seems to keep improving and updating bios's even on that 6 year old board.

I recenlty blew this baord along with my A7V600. I infact used the 333 to run my server on. While it was kinda limited to OC with better CPUs, it was damn stable and hada fine chipset on it. Infact that was my first, rockstable board. I did so much bad sh*t to that thing and it lasted till a faulty PSU killed 3 baords and wounded 2 family mebers. But that PSU will pay. If its the last thing I do........

mine died because of a bad oc try. never was able to come back, even with a new flashed chip. was about a week old.

I have one, its alright. Only reason I still have it, is becasue it works well with linux.

Back