• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x delux

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jtrantow

I'm having suspend problems with my a7n8x deluxe rev 2.0 bios 1.07. My case power led blinks when I go into suspend but none of my fans shut down. The power led on the motherboard stays on (I think this is ok.)

Is this normal for suspend? That's what asus tech "support" has to say. My gigabyte board would blink the motherboard led and shut down the fans.

The CPU is watercooled (below 25C) and I'd like to turn the pump off during suspend.

Also, the motherboard manual lists "CPU throttle" as a feature, but I don't see any description of what they mean by this.

I found the answer to the a7n8x deluxe rev 2.0 not going into a low power mode. The official bios doesn't let you set the power management to do this. The uber bios does. I flashed the uber, set my power management to support S3 and my machine now shuts down the fans (and my water pump) when it goes into suspend.

Back