• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cash for mobile!! now I need some help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

Ok, I got a couple reserved for me tomorrow morning, now I really need to know if new mobiles are still the same as the crazy ones that we have been talking about for a year now.. the one that is a bit cheaper is this one:

AXMH2500FQQ4C
AQYHA0410

this is a very new chip, is it still unlocked? still 1.45V? still capable of all kinds of OCing?

The other I don't have the full code, but I know it is 0351 and I know it is also FQQ4C, but that one is about $10 more (another store)..

any info would be appreciated, since I am going to buy one of these tomorrow (I would prefer the former (0410)), so let me know please what to expect.. The owner says that the 0410 is the best yet, and totally unlocked, and ready to be inputed into any socket that takes any Barton.. if this is the case, then I got a winner.. please let me know, thanx in advance!

Back