• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No info on 2500+ 0410TPCW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gogeta_G3D

anyone know anything? i checked the list here on oc but nothing. ive already ordered a 2600+. now im thinking to buy a 2500+ and keep the better one.

Desktop Barton? They do 2.3 GHz but with your Thermalright heatsink there and your setup, 2.4 GHz at least, toward 2.5 with lots of luck.

If talking mobile and talking about the A stepping one from excaliber...a few members at XS and TXF has gotten to around 2.7 to 2.8...the I's have only gotten to around 2.5...the 2600's on average...between 2.5 and 2.6...

c627627 said:
Desktop Barton? They do 2.3 GHz but with your Thermalright heatsink there and your setup, 2.4 GHz at least, toward 2.5 with lots of luck.

no no, mobile baby.

glock19owner said:
If talking mobile and talking about the A stepping one from excaliber...a few members at XS and TXF has gotten to around 2.7 to 2.8...the I's have only gotten to around 2.5...the 2600's on average...between 2.5 and 2.6...

they used air? what is XS and TXF?

Other forums... Anyway, you increased your chances by not getting a 2400+ mobile but beyond that it's just luck...

Back