• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are your NF7 rev 2.0 load temps?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zeke968

My temps are about 10 degrees higher than they were with my 8rda+. The weird thing is that my slk-800a doesn't feel that hot even when temps read in the high 50s. I have a couple of questions for you guys:

Would some of you post your temps for comparison?

Is there a good website that shows the best way to set up the NF7 bios for the most stable OC?

Also FYI, the FSB on my board craps out early. My ram can handle 220 on my 8rda+, but I'm having trouble getting past 215 now (and I have huge copper ramsinks on the mosfets). :mad:

I had the same issue with the 215 - 220 FSB issue on my NF7-S rev 2.0...didnt believe the L12 wire trick worked...I can now boot into windows at 260FSB (memory cant handle 260 for long periods of time) after doing the wire trick...so this might help with your MB...

As for temps...I can't really compaire mine to yours since I run a SLK-900A and 92mm Tornado...

Back