• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thedoc

Guys,

I have dual channel 400 1g mem, however when i run the prime95 memory test i get hardware errors, i am at totally stock settings, does memory usually fail this test ?. Each time i try to run the test it seems to perform better, i.e. lasting longer. Any ideas. When i run the Sandra test for memory speed i comes up at around 4350, which according to the bench marks is about right, if a little low. I am using the timings by spd, are the sandra timings based on spd settings or optimal tweeked settings ?

Thanks

ok have you got the timings of that RAM set correclty? As you might be overclocking your ram and that might be causing the errors. Check the Corsair website for the correct timings.

will do,

I have just read on the RAM man website that their is a reported problem with prime95 and 1g of ram.

anyway i have got the recomended from corsair and will set it to that.

can anyone comment on the sandra numbers i have ?

Back