• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Additional Info in Dual\Single Channel Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Balrog

Additional Info in Dual\Single Channel Data Thread

Hey All!

Well I was bored this weekend so I decided to upgrade my rig from 98SE to 2K Pro and I'm finding slightly better benchmarks all around.

I thought we might want to add this info to our posts as it does seem to have some type of measurable effect.

While I was at it I decided to throw in the version of my video drivers under my AGP card specs.

If anyone wants to add 3DMark 2003\4 scores to their posts go right ahead as with my old ti4200 its not worth the effort and I don't need to be reminded that I need a new card. :(

Regards, Balrog

sQUiRLy!!!!!

Yeah I shoulda known I could count on your support :D

14,514 in 3DMarks though!
I just picked up some more tweaks for 2K Pro so 15K looks like a possibility!

Running 200FSB X 12.5 = 2.50Ghz 4 hours Prime stable!
Its taking 1.85V Vcore to do it but temps are good, 48C max.

Gonna try the 218FSB x 11.5 after.

Tomorrow nite 6:30PM, you gonna be there?

Hopefully Daffy will make it, just talked to Non^stop and he'll be there.

Later Bro!

Regards, Balrog

Dude, 14.5k comming from a stock voltage 64MB ti4200 is nice! You may be able to gain a hundred or so by disabling your network card and running your desktop at 800x600 65Hz but you may already do those tweaks. Good luck on that 218x11.5 OC.

I'll be there tomorrow night and I hope to be playing as mobilized infantry.:cool:

Sounds good!

I heard from Quailane, sounds like he may drop in as well.

Mobilized as XP Mobile or HumVee Mobile? :D

Regards, Balrog

Back