• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Mod Gallery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Still a work in progress but hey, this is my first mod! :)

108-0817_IMG.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/aieacrew/casepics.html

final.jpg

It's ugly as hell, but it's as silent as the devil's whisper. It's as hot as hell to. I don't know if any o/c'er would want to post these temps, but at least my rig runs rock solid.

Bright Computer

Not as serious mods as most, but there were a lot of Tin-Snipping, wire splicing and general changing of stuff going on.

5.jpg

Not to fancy but it works for me. The PSU is an Antec 400w

Last edited:
thought i put some up..was just going to change the shots...hmmmmm....anyway...here it is..again... :D

Resize of out1.JPG

Resize of Resize of in1.jpg

This is MALFUNCTION

Asus nforce w/XP 2200, 256DDR, Seagate 40G.

gallery2.jpg

stealth.jpg

120mm & 50mm turbine style intakes
fanports2wb.jpg

Before and After
B4AFT.jpg

Progression pics HERE

Finally got my hands on a digital camera long enough to snap a few of my boxen. I don't know if you would call this one a "mod" per say, but I call it the stickermod. :D

Pic1
Underneath all that is a K6-2 200Mhz with 96 Mb of EDO ram. (Now you see why I covered it up :p)

Pic2
Lets see... removable bay (sucks, but i modded a fan into it), SCSI 6x cartridge load CD-Rom (FEEL the old), then a 2x IDE cdrom. You can see by the side that the final coat is very reflective.

Pic3
Let's see.. A bunch of Cyrix x86 stickers (these took the longest to apply), in most places there are two layers of them :eek:. Got a few "Stop and think: Look, Assess, Control, Proceed" stickers from a safty meeting somewhere.. The orange/yellow ones are the "Warning: Can tip over resulting in risk of injury, do not allow children to move this unit." Also got a Canada Post label, and a few shiney happyface stickers.

Last edited:
Back