• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Case For Extreme Cooling ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jac_GT

Registered
I have the ANTEC CASE PLUS VIEW 1000 AMG I was wondering if that was one of the best cases for Extreme cooling :)

Whenever I am testing new stuff I go without a case. I find it easier to not have to deal with the hastles of a case. When I use a case I like my lian-li's and chiftech/chenming are popular, but those kingmax cases (either they are new, or I never noticed them before...is it kingmax or kingwin?....) look very nice. They look very similar to coolermaster and lian li cases, but are like $80 + shipping at newegg. I am gonna buy one and see how I like it for my rig this summer (either tejas or 939 amd + dual evap phase change bringing the cpu and gpu down to -50c load, and possibly putting ac chiller on the nb jsut for fun :D) once I have it tested and am ready for a case.

Re: ...

gouda96 said:
Whenever I am testing new stuff I go without a case. I find it easier to not have to deal with the hastles of a case. When I use a case I like my lian-li's and chiftech/chenming are popular, but those kingmax cases (either they are new, or I never noticed them before...is it kingmax or kingwin?....) look very nice. They look very similar to coolermaster and lian li cases, but are like $80 + shipping at newegg. I am gonna buy one and see how I like it for my rig this summer (either tejas or 939 amd + dual evap phase change bringing the cpu and gpu down to -50c load, and possibly putting ac chiller on the nb jsut for fun :D) once I have it tested and am ready for a case.

Those are the Kingwin Kingwin KT424's i believe

The 1000 AMG/cheiftec dragon is about damn fine when doiing watercooling, it has a buttload of fan holes and dive cages to work with, and was the standard starting point for an extreme rig for at least a couple years. The lianuminum cases are easy to work with, but can get flimsy when modded too much and are fairly pricey.

Back