• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Mobile 2500+ Stepping...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suma

Hey guys,
I'm looking into getting a new chip. Mobile 2500+ is my best choice, it fits my budget and it overclocks very well.
I just need to know what's the best stepping to get and I'll get that.

Thanks in advance.
Suma.

Hey Suma,

The question you asked is not a simple one. In my opinion, the IQYHA stepping is very good. I am at 2600 on air and still climbing. IQYFA is good also.

Unfortunately, you will have to look through the cpu database on this site to see what you think is best. What one person says is best, might differ from others.

Where are you ordering from? If they gaurantee steppings, then I would go for IQYFA, only because it has served me well. Hope it helps...

-Collin-

you cant just pick "the best" stepping for a chip its not like every website that sells them allows you to handpick every stepping.... if i remember correctly IQYFA 0343 was the best but there are no sites that you can handpick those from... i havnt seen any results posted anywhere about the steppings excaliberpc has either.... i say just go to newegg and order one from there.

i got the rpmw and i think it's rather bad, got onli 2400mhz at 1.825v, prime for 7hrs onli

trieed 2500mhz @ 1.95v, fail prime95 at 8hr =(

MPMW are ur best bet

IQYHA 0402 SPMW. Running 24/7 @ 250 x 10 = 2500MHz. Vcore = 1.85, smartfan on low RPMs. Highest 'screenshot-only' OC is in the avatar. 2802MHz i pretty good, even if not stable.

At eXcaliberPC is the closes you will get to picking.

Edit.
I would go with a 2600+ mobile cuase they run at the same stock voltage as the 2500+ but a 133mhz faster. Just a thought.

AXMH2500FQQ4C IQYHA 0408 XPMW

a good stepping that is guaranteed online. I bought one, and first crack I got 12X197, 2.364ghz at 1.6V and great temps. I am sure this one is going to do real good!

Back