• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

muskin pc3500 bh5 lvl2 reasonable price?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

i am thinking about purchasing 1 gig of some mushkin lvl2 pc3500 with the bh5 chips. i know its gone way up, but what would a reasonable price be? thnks flapper

You're asking?

Thats funny, since you're the guy I hunt down when I want answers to memory questions.

Well these days it will be $400.00US+ and thats buying from some ebay chump. Also keep in mind almost all you buy will have no warranty and no backing from the seller. Its better to either wait for some here on the forum from a reliable seller or wait until something new comes out. But that could be a while.

Oh my God! It's too funny that you asked this! I was just at Frys in Fremont and they had one stick of 512 PC3500 left in stock. Got it for $109! I wasn't sure if this was the BH5 stuff so I did a Google search and sure enough it's the same part. I feel blessed!:)

Reefa_Madness said:
You're asking?

Thats funny, since you're the guy I hunt down when I want answers to memory questions.

lol, i figured its probably in the 350.00 400.00 range. but it doesnt hurt to ask and get others input.

How much would one 512mb stick of it go for? I'm thinking of selling my one stick and picking up a gig of ocz something or other probably.

180-200, depends if you find the right buyer. alot of people are looking for 1gig, but theres probably a few that have one stick like you, and a second identical stick is not gonna be easy to locate. just have to find that guy thats looking.

Back